Thread: OneNote Add-on for Firefox

OneNote Add-on for Firefox

I just installed a Firefox add-ons through I can link to OneNote, but I need to attach full path for Microsoft OneNote. For this task, I went to the Program Files>Microsoft Office contained in the C drive but unable to see OneNote listed there. I would like to know how to get such information about that add-on.

OneNote is one of the Optional segment of Microsoft Office that is produced with the high end version of Office or you can purchase it as a addon.

You can get the relevant information from the installed location within your drive . Just move to the default location for installation of any application : click on Start->All Programs and look in the MS Office folder do you see OneNote.

Microsoft Office OneNote, is one of the software package for free-form data collection, and multi-user collaboration. Firefox add-on for gathering data to OneNote is missing, that is a handicap for internet Explorer users who need to switch from IE to Firefox.

However, This add on tries to send text, pictures, and different type of data from more than one sources to Microsoft Office OneNote with one click, hence provides Firefox much flexibility and OneNote users a more enriched experience with firefox.

Hello,
    Thanks for your reply and I got but some confusion is still going on here. OneNote is installed properly and I have opened and used it. I need to get the exact location for the onenote.exe file. This add-on to access onenote from firefox requires the full path located for it to be in function.

I moved into C:/Program Files /Microsoft Office/OneNote But when I open the OneNote folder, it contains only more dll files,there was no sign of OneNote.exe.

That's what, I am saying . You are going with another location. You need to find the file at appropriate location then after you can access the absolute files to work it properly.

To make this add-on into function, you have to configure the path to onenote.exe properly. So for this goto :
    Tools =>add-ons=>clip to one note and then choose the onenote.exe file location from there. ( Not just the folder, the complete file path. It should be located as : C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTE.EXE ).
    This one is the exact path to get the file properly.