Thread: Copying Prohibited while watching Live TV

Copying Prohibited while watching Live TV

I am having the desktop desktop computer system which has the TV tuner card which is also capable of recording the live television programs on the computer hard drive. This desktop has the Windows 7 operating system and now i am getting the message showing that the Copying Prohibited while watching Live TV. But one work before it was working properly without any issues in the system.

Re: Copying Prohibited while watching Live TV

You are having the desktop which has the Windows 7 operating system and the TV Tuner card inserted for watching live TV and also able to record the live tv programs. The issue is that the system is showing that the Copying Prohibited while watching Live TV in your system. Well i can only say that you cannot copy the recorded TV programs to another destination when the TV tuner card is still in the use for watching live TV programs.

You have mentioned that in your query that this Copying Prohibited while watching Live TV issue has been started from the last few days and before that it was working properly and you were able to copy the recorded TV programs using the TV Tuner card of your desktop in the Windows 7 operating system. So run the system restore wizard which will resolve the issue. Restore the system on the date when you were able to copy the recorded programs.

This issue can be because of the TV tuner card connected on the motherboard of your desktop computer having the Windows 7 operating system. So i will recommend you to reinstall the drivers software for the TV Tuner card of your desktop. Although you have not mentioned the name of the TV Tuner card which you are using in your desktop. You can download the latest driver and software for that TV tuner card from the website of the manufacturer compatible with the Windows 7 operating system.

I think there is some hardware issue because of which you are not able to copy the recorded programs which you have recorded using the TV tuner card of your desktop computer system. So, I think you should reconnect the TV tuner card as well as the graphic card on the motherboard may be this can resolve the copying issue related to the desktop in the Windows 7 operating system.

I think you have installed some third party application also for recording live TV programs from the TV tuner card which can possibly responsible for this error. So you should uninstall that third party application from your system. After that reinstall the TV Tuner card driver software and other software related to it provided by the manufacturer.