Thread: Private navigation options in Firefox 3.5

Private navigation options in Firefox 3.5

I am using a customized desktop installed with windows 7. This system is also used by some other persons so i would like to install know how can i activate the private browsing in Mozilla Firefox 3.5 So that the other person who is accessing my desktop cannot access the any of the websites which i have accessed for some privacy reason

Re: Private navigation options in Firefox 3.5

To start a Private Browsing session:

1. Click on the Tools menu and select Start Private Browsing.
    2. The first time you turn on Private Browsing, Firefox will alert you that it will save your current windows and tabs for after you finish using Private Browsing. Click on Start Private Browsing to continue.
    3.You will then enter Private Browsing mode, and the Private Browsing information screen will appear.
    4. When browsing in Private Browsing mode, the Firefox window's title will show (Private Browsing) during your session.

With Firefox 3.5, you have many new features that go in this direction ... The first of these is the mode "Browsing Privacy" extensively discussed in the previous tip. But besides this special mode, already present in all the competing browsers, Firefox 3.5 brings a touch of originality by adding two guards: one retrospective, the other proactive

What if we just realize that you forgot to activate the Private Navigation And that we just fill the historical traces betraying his activity? Do not worry, Firefox 3.5 offers a handy solution retroactive:
    - Open the menu Tools and select Clear Recent History.
    - By default, Firefox offers to erase all traces of the last hour of navigation.
    - By deploying the menu Interval to delete you can specify that you want to erase all traces of two or three or four hours of web activity. You can even choose to erase all traces of the day.

Rather than deleting a day or a period, you can simply ask Firefox to forget altogether a whole site. No activity of this site will be preserved.
    • Open the menu Historical and choose Post History
    • In the tree, locate the site you want to remove all traces and click the right button.
    • Select Forget this site. The site disappears completely from all historical.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain