Thread: How to add scrollable multirow bookmarks toolbar to Mozilla Firefox?

How to add scrollable multirow bookmarks toolbar to Mozilla Firefox?

As i am working in the Mozilla Firefox i have created lots of bookmark on the bookmark toolbar. But it is looking messy as the bookmark is over crowded. And accessing all of them is not that easy. So i am looking for some of the method to access them with the scroll of mouse. So if any one having the knowledge about the How to add scrollable multirow bookmarks toolbar to Mozilla Firefox? Thanks in advance.

Re: How to add scrollable multirow bookmarks toolbar to Mozilla Firefox?

This can be solved with the help of the only extension of the Mozilla Firefox which is having the ability to make the external application run on the Mozilla Browser. The One which we are talking about is known as the "Multirow Bookmarks Toolbar" that perform the scrollable view of the bookmark. So if you are looking for the same then download this.

This is the nice extension which is having the functionality to enable and disabling of the bookmark toolbar with the option of the same. If you are not aware of the option of the extension then just click on the tools menu and then after that click on the add ons and on the add on window jump to the extension tab where you will get the option button to make the changes in the option of the same.

As i have gone through all your detail that you have given me to work with the extension of the Mozilla Firefox. I have downloaded the extension and trying to install the same but when i installing the same it gives me error that Firefox could not install the file and i am unable to install the same. So help me more with the solution of this problem.

It seems that your browser is not allowing you for the installation of the third party application. To work with the extension you have to make some setting in the Firefox. If the browser is not allowing the third party cookies then you have to make the following thing. Just go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> tick 'Accept third party cookies'. Thanks

To download the extension of the Firefox you have to take the following step that will make the browser to work according to your need. Just go through the below given step to get rid of the same.

• Click on start
    • Click on Mozilla Firefox
    • Click on Tools
    • Click on Add ons
    • Click on Search and type Multirow Bookmarks Toolbar and hit enter
    • Click on Add to Firefox
    • Click on Install
    • Restart you browser

Thats it!!!!!!!!