Thread: Windows 7 Internet stops working

Windows 7 Internet stops working

My computer runs operating system Windows 7, antivirus NOD32 has always and is then updated Windows Defender and nose are the updates so the thing that I enter internet explorer without any problems but when I close the sale this tells me internet explorer stopped work seeking solutions to the problem. I want your help for solving the issues of Windows 7 Internet stops working. Please help me soon.!!

Re: Windows 7 Internet stops working

I think that updating the settings on the modem or router can fix the problem :
    1. Disconnect the cable that connects the computer to the modem.
    2. Turn off the modem. If the modem has no power switch, disconnect the modem power.
    3. Wait several minutes. Then, turn the modem, connect the cable from the computer to the modem and restart the computer.
    4. Test your connection again to determine if you have access to the Internet.

Try to use the Device Manager to verify that the NIC is working properly :
    1. Click Start, click Run, type devmgmt.msc, and then click OK.
    2. Double-click Network Adapters.
    3. If no exclamation point icon appear and the latest drivers are installed.
    4. If an exclamation point icon or question mark appears next to the network adapter in Device Manager, double-click the device, and note the error message that appears.

You can try to insert the CD bundled with you stick and do not install the driver from the cd, instead when the new hardware notification pops-up direct it to search your CD for drivers. Update the driver by clicking Update Driver. The Upgrade Wizard starts the Hardware. While updating the driver does not work, see your hardware documentation for more information.

Make a clean temporary internet history and cookies. Windows 7 has been designed with an eye on the Net is why from the outset was designed as an operating system capable of connecting to the Internet with ease. Whether through a Wi-Fi, a wireless network or a cable, connect to the Internet with Windows 7 is always easy.

check all the settings and drivers installed if error occuring during installation then dont ignore it make it properly

We’ve just lauched reverse Google Analytics ID lookup service that allows you to find websites by the same owner based on Google affiliate IDs that they use. You can also do lookups based on IP address and nameservers