Thread: Safari loads pages partially

Safari loads pages partially

Hello to everyone,
    I am having this problem with my safari browser. When loading page in safari browser, the loading rectangle turns gray. I have to press enter for several time to load full page. I don't know why Safari loads pages partially. Anyone else having the same problem. Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: Safari loads pages partially

I think you have slow internet connection and that's why you are getting problem while loading page. In this case first check whether you a have slow internet connection or not. If you have slow internet connection then it obviously takes lot of time to load complete page. If the web page have multiple images or video, then it takes more time than normal web page.

I also had the same problem. Apple web browser, Safari, fails to load full page. I have to reload for several times to get complete page. sometimes it load some of the images of that web page and I have to reload that page to get all images. Then I uninstall that Safari browser and again install it properly and then I don't have that problem. I think you also use this process to fix this problem.

Hey you have to use following steps to fix this problem.
    First go to Mac's system preferences(Which can be found under the Apple icon) -> now go to Network -> Now go to Advanced -> and then go to DNS -> Now add following information in two lines under the DNS server.
    and

I think there is some problem in the safari browser and that's why you are getting such type of problem. Why don't you try Mozilla Firefox 3.6.2 for your mac. It is very fast in nature. This web browser sets the pace with dozens of new features, including the smart location bar, one-click bookmarking and blindingly fast performance. Firefox has security, speed and new features that will change the way you use the Web. Don’t settle for anything less.

From your information it seems that you are using old version of Safari browser and that's why you are getting such type of issue. In this case you have to use newer version of Safari browser to fix this problem. As per my knowledge Safari 4 is the latest version. Most of the people use this steps as last steps to overcome this problem. Just go to official site of Apple to download this.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I'm using Safari 5 and I'm having the same problem.

Reinstall the application that is essential which would really help you out to get the thing to be helpful. You need to process for the thing and get it function. The new copy of the of the application and then install the same It would be very much helpful for you.

Start Safari and go to > Library > Preferences. Then try to delete the apple.Safari.plist file and restart Safari. If this does not goes then you have to Repair Permissions. Try to re-install safari back again and then check back. This works in most of the case. I think this some virus issue or some security application is blocking the working of this tool.