Thread: 'DOMParser is undefined' IE7 error message

'DOMParser is undefined' IE7 error message

Hello Friend,

I am having the system with windows XP and using Internet Explorer 7 browser. Whenever I use this Internet Explorer 7 browser, I immediately get error message saying that 'DOMParser is undefined'. I am unable to find out the root cause behind this IE7 error message. If anyone posses solution to sort out this error of Internet Explorer 7, then please let me aware about that. Your any help would be greatly appreciable.

Re: 'DOMParser is undefined' IE7 error message

Actually, it is not really a problem. This happens because you might have enhanced security of internet explorer enabled on the server side. So, to see if the error went away, turn off the enhanced security. I know it is actually not a problem but just a security measure. Since the users work on client side it is not really a problem.

I also had same problem with Internet Explorer 7. I also tried various solution to avoid this error, but not success. At that time one of my friend suggested me to use Firefox rather Internet Explorer 7. I did the same thing and now I am using the Firefox. As per my experience over Firefox, this browser integrated with more advanced features as compare to IE7.

I think there might some issue with your IE7 browser. I suggest you to reinstall your IE7 browser and use the default setting. If your IE7 is infected by any virus then it can also show this type of error message. I think you also need to use the updated antivirus application. Try to do the complete scan with you computer system. I hope this might solve your IE7 errors.

If 'Enable DOM storage' option of you IE7 browser is enabled, then you need to disabled this option. If you checked 'Enable DOM storage' then you will definitely get error message. You can enable this option from the 'Security tab in Internet Options'. Here you will get the 'Enable DOM storage' option and you have to disable it. Please try out this solution.

sad Re: 'DOMParser is undefined' IE7 error message

Sorry, but unchecking "Enable DOM storage" does not work here, at least not for me. But I couldn't fathom why it would - to create a DOM Parser object I would think it would need DOM storage.