Thread: Run Google Chrome in 64-bit Windows 7 Beta

Run Google Chrome in 64-bit Windows 7 Beta

I have been using Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit version - the correct liberate version. I consider this is a bug, but not certain if it's Chrome or Win7 problem. When I am using Chrome and it minimizes to whatever MS are calling the task bar, it sometimes refuses to come back! It's still working, but even using ALT-TAB, the window demonstrate as blank and instantaneously minimizes again to the taskbar! This is actually exasperating and I have to close Chrome and restart it. I am using the most recent version of Chrome (3.0.195.27) but it's the only program on 7 that seems to do this that I have noticed. I actually do not desire to go back.

Re: Run Google Chrome in 64-bit Windows 7 Beta

The Google Chrome one fastest browser has previously completed its method to a lot of geek user’s system. The Google Chrome browser contributes to have been increasing exponentially which might for the reason that of insistent advertising of Google chrome by Google. It tranquil Google Chrome is only obtainable for Windows & Linux operating system and no Mac version is obtainable. There are several users reporting that Google Chrome does not run with Microsoft latest operating system Windows 7 64 bit version.

Here is the explanation for that. You have to right click on Google Chrome image. Add –in-process-plugging subsequent to chrome.exe in Target field. Select Apply and save change. At present start Google Chrome and it be supposed to run on your Windows 7 64 Bit Version. If you still countenance several problems then immediately try to reinstall the full web browser the entire over again. This is able to attach the matter.

The Google Chrome is debatably one of the speediest browsers out there right at present, with 5% of our readers by means of it. Regrettably, it presently does not run in 64-bit Windows 7 Beta. It determines almost certainly be permanent by RC but for at present, you be able to utilize a temporary fix. You have to right select on the Google Shortcut image (not from the Superbar) and hit it off on Properties. Then you have to choose the Shortcut Tab from the Properties Window. Then after introduce the following code accurate subsequent to chrome.exe.

I have the similar difficulty, at present I am using windows 7 ultimate 64 bits. From time to time it freezes my system and my taskbar, even ctrl + alt + del would not run, I have to logoff or restart. I in addition do not be familiar with what is happening, even formatted my system, but it is still occurrence. I was using the similar version as you, then tried version 4 beta, it happened but not as often. Anyway, I am back to Firefox in anticipation of its 100% fixed.

By means of Windows 7 build 7100, 64 bit in view of the fact that discharge and a variety of iterations of Chrome no predicament. You have to Installed Windows 7 Prof, construct 7600 (RTM) - Nothing but extremely recurrent crashes for in cooperation Chrome 3 and 4 (the entire clean installs, i.e. wiped user information). Here is the explanation. You have to right-click on the Chrome launch image and choose "Properties" In the target window shift your cursor to the ending of the launch string, C:\Users\Yourname\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe. Append " --in-process-plugins" (notice the space previous to the two dashes) to the instigate string so it looks like this: C:\Users\Jeff\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe in-process-plugins. At the end select "OK".