Thread: Orkut not able to open in Google Chrome

Orkut not able to open in Google Chrome

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have an internet connection established to the system. I have no idea but on Google chrome I am not able get access to Orkut website. Please do help me out so that I may use the site on my browser well. Hope to get the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: Orkut not able to open in Google Chrome

The problem that you are not able to get access to orkut site using Google chrome is due to the check been not cleared. Try clearing your cache and cookies. This would then help in sorting the issue. You may then be able to work with the site using the browser that you use. So do check out for the thing in order to make the application work well for you.

Google chrome application that you us may not have the addon feature in order make the things to work or process out well. It is essential for you to make the things to get sorted. Try upgrading the browser application that you use. It may have the feature that you are looking to get worked with it. It would then support and thus letting the site to be accessed on Chrome.

Orkut website has java scripting enabled to the same. It would be that the browser has n o addon feature that would then make the things to work out well for you. It is very much necessary that the application to get support in order to get worked. Enable the java scripting on the browser. This should then allow you to get access to Orkut website.

Possibly the issue is that Google chrome is not able to fix p this issue. As java scripting is not been supported by Google chrome browser. Still you can try this out hope this should work. Try to run the chrome application in order to make the things work out well From start/run option and make it run as C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe-enable-javascript. This would help in enabling the java script option to process. Hope this should work.

You can make the application to process out well for the same that is basically installing the latest Google chrome that is been provided. You can get the application downloaded by clicking on the link that is Google Chrome 5.0.356.2. It would then help you get the issue to be sorted. Do check out for the issue. You may get a better result.