Thread: Myspace and Facebook will not load

Myspace and Facebook will not load

From last few days i am facing some issue with my computer i am not able to connect to myspace or facebook, whenever i try to do it I'm getting an error message rest of the sites are working fine expect facebook and myspace, does anyone facing such kind of issue, i had posted this query on many forums, but none of them have solution to it.

Cannot open Myspace and Facebook

If you are not able to open Myspace and Facebook then i would suggest you to delete all the cookies and history and temporary files for that you need to click on start go to run option and type %temp% press enter, a new window would get open delete all the files from it and reboot your system for changes to get effected.

Thanks for replying me i had try to delete all the temporary files and i had also deleted all the history and cookies too but still getting the facing same issue, some one tell me that i had format my system and reinstall operating system, but i don't think so it's a good solution because i know there is some necessary setting has to be done on my system.

I think that your system is being infected with virus because of which you are not able to open Myspace and Facebook, in that case i would suggest you install AVG anti virus and get the latest update from the site and at the same time have a check in your area is everyone able to open Myspace and Facebook because it might happen that everyone is facing same issue in your area.

Myspace and Facebook not opening

I had install latest version of AVG anti virus and my system is virus free and i am the along person in my area who is not able to open Myspace and Facebook rest of them are able to open it, i had word with my ISP he says that there is some issue in your system only and i don't know whats the issue. Can anyone fix this for me.

Don't worry carlee i was also facing such kind of issue where i was not able to open Yahoo at my place, but i had find the solution for it, for that you need go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc over there click on hosts and then click on open option, then it will ask you to open with, open it in notepad then copy paste the following at the end and finally save the file and reboot your system for changes to get effected.

Please copy and paste everything below and post in a reply.

127.0.0.1 localhost

If you see the following lines, remove them and save the document.
    Code:
    127.0.0.1            www.myspace.com
    127.0.0.1            myspace.com
    127.0.0.1            http://www.myspace.com
    127.0.0.1            www.facebook.com
    127.0.0.1            facebook.com
    127.0.0.1            http://www.facebook.com