Thread: How to know the details of a person having profile on orkut

How to know the details of a person having profile on orkut

Hi, I wanted to know if it is possible to know details of different person on orkut. I am on windows xp and I usually use my pc for online chatting and surfing. I am a layman in programming stuffs so if possible, give me the solutions in easy method. Also if there any tool exists for the same then it would be rather helpful. Thanks for any comments.

Re: How to know the details of a person having profile on orkut

I think what you want is basically hacking profile on orkut or isnt it and that is impossible my friend. If you are looking some orkut profiles that appear in google search results then it is termed as OneBox. OneBox is usually is notice of your own orkut profile, name, location and pics. You can add it in following manners:

1.On the left sidebar of the orkut homepage, click settings.
    2.Click the privacy tab.
    3.Under orkut in Google search results, click the radio button next to 'hide information.'
    4.Click save changes at the bottom of the page.

Hello,
    I am eager to know why do you want to know the details of a person having profile on orkut. Do you want to hack in someone else's profile or what? It is illegal and if anyone founds about it then your profile can be banned forever and you wont be able to make orkut profile ever. So I would recommend that stop asking such questions which is but obvious not genuine in concern.

I dont know how to know the details of a person having profile on orkut but I don know how to know Email ID of any profile on Orkut which I will be sharing here with you.

1. First try to ignore the person whom you want to know Email id.
    2. Second open Google Talk of the same account as Orkut.
    3. Then go to Settings and search for this option - Blocked
    4. Now you can see the ignored person's email id.

Have fun.

There is a option in orkut when a person who visits your profile you can know about it or who has recently visited your profile. For that in your security option you will have to untick show profile visitiors. This can be actually seen at the homepage dashboard but if you restricted to hide profile then whenever a person who visits your profile he wont be able to see it, he will onle see a security message "The Profile is private" or something like that.

Same goes for the friends or some different people who you would want to view profile, like if you view a friend's profile in orkut then he might come to know this, but he wont get details about your ip address or anything else which is generally a security method implemented by orkut or any other social networking site. I wonder if the admins or the moderators could have details to track all this measures or not.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain