Thread: How to optimize my site for long tail keywords

How to optimize my site for long tail keywords

Hi all,

Seo development of the industry today, many people are no longer interested in popular keywords and keyword research and optimization of the core, but to turn to long-tail keywords optimization and user experience, user requirements analysis to go, but the key to long-tail word optimization is a necessary process or an important direction, due to the special nature of long-tail keywords and their optimization throughout the process on the website played a huge role in determining the long-tail keywords optimization in today's increasingly competitive business seo is a new direction. So i want to know that how to optimize the long-tail keywords ? Please suggest.

To determine what is the long tail keywords, we can conduct a targeted long tail keywords optimized, we need to clearly know that the optimized content and current long-tailed word line, so the theme can highlight the results more easily out. Using conventional optimization methods, but the popular keywords can be replaced by long-tail keywords, though it should be noted that, for some more long tail keywords phrases, we generally are not well embedded in the content, instead of using split method to try to bring together the phrase. All the best.

A reasonable layout of the long-tailed keywords in the content, the appropriate guide users to accept the layout of your long tail terms, such as the text before the long tail, when a few appeared to be appropriate to make an effective explanation and let the word occurs more rationalization, many novice to make keywords appear in the content regardless of the user, the religious ties, in terms of embedded keywords in the user not have much effect, but SEO aspects should be comprehensive consideration of factors, user experience is also very important. Check and reply.

Repeatedly stressed that the content of keywords is also necessary, so that search engine spiders pay attention to this keywords, reasonable layout of + the appropriate key words within a certain amount of outer chain + chain, constitute a long-tail keywords can be accelerated ranking factors. In the content of the right to conduct an internal optimization of the link up for the entire site plays an important role in the internal network extending in all directions allow unimpeded spiders, efficiency, and evaluation of naturally go up, and suits the chain above, due to long-tailed critical Words do not need to worry about as laborious as the popular keywords, only need a certain number of foreign chains can be, if there are resources, you will make good use of anchor text is set to grow outside the chain end of keywords. All the best.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

How to optimize the long-tail keywords and optimize the core of the word in fact exactly the same as a small amount of long tail search term, competition is small, but the long-tail effect is very high, is a long-term accumulation process. You should persevere in taking the road of long tail keywords optimized, avoiding the hot core keywords competition risks, in time, you will reap the joy and happiness. All the best.

The name of any one industry can be seen as the core of the main keyword or keywords, general keywords are very popular so, optimizing the relatively large degree of difficulty. We turn to these terms of effective and reasonable modifications, these modifications may be called after the word usually long-tailed keywords, to note that the popular keywords and to expand and complement the core of key words can be known as the Long-tailed critical words, such as silica gel products are the core keywords, the modification or extension of its silicone products, which can also be referred to two words a little more long tail is three, four long - tail keyword. All the best.