Thread: How to share most visited domain on Social site?

How to share most visited domain on Social site?

Hello, I need to share my query with you people to get the solution of it. As i am surfing at that i find some interesting domain which is more then 30 domain and want to share this all with the social site so that other can also see the same. But the issue is that i don't know How to share most visited domain on Social site?. I am using the Mozilla Firefox browser and hoping you are having the solution of the same. Thanks

Re: How to share most visited domain on Social site?

You can use the "Visitation Cloud" extension of the Mozilla Firefox which shares the domain up to 30. So that you can share the 30 website that you have last visited and same this to the Social site so that people will no about the your top views domain that you like ti share with other. So install the same without which you can not understand the working of it.

The Visitation Cloud Add-on generates a cloud of the top 30 most visited web sites in your Firefox Browser's History. Each web site's domain name is a hyperlink. Visitation Cloud can be saved as SVG, PNG or JPG file which can be shared with others easily. The order of the cloud can be randomized. Your personal cloud can be posted as an image on Facebook or you can simply post a link to the Add-on's download page, so your friends can install it too.

After the installation of the same you can access the same from the Tool menu. Click on the same will display the list in which clicking on Visitation Cloud will open new windows that automatically display the top visited site from your history. This work on the data based on the History of your browser. So if you want to create your own cloud then use it and work with it.

To download this extension that the post is talking about you have to go to the Mozilla Homepage and the make internal search for the extension nae and then if you have found the same then click on Add to Firefox and then if prompt for the confirmation then click on Install button will make it available in the browser window.

Hi thanks to all for giving such a wonderful extension that really works great for the sharing of the Domain to any of the Social site i have downloaded the same and when i am working in it i liked it. After opening the Visitation Cloud you can save the same in .png format and also randomize the name of the domain. Hope you will also love to use it.

This was a great information which I was not knowing and was wondering whether Visitation Cloud was possible to visit more than 60 domain on the social site. It seems that it is possible but still to confirm it.