Thread: Internet stops when i play video

Internet stops when i play video

There is a problem with my "Internet Explorer", whenever i go to a webpage which contains videos on it, and also online press play, the videos on that doesn't play and an error message comes up which says that the "internet explorer is not responding". I thought that this problem is with the youtube videos but the problem occurs for all the websites which contains videos. Because of this problem my browser doesn't respond me and i have to restart internet explorer. Please help me with this problem..

Re: Internet stops when i play video

I think you need to update your Internet Explorer which can help your to play all the videos on your browser. If you have and face this kind of problem then you need to have an updated browser, because updating any of the application or software in our computer can fix the problems which we face in the previous version. In the updated version the software developer they fix all the problems which are being faced by most of the users. So better to update it.

If the problem is not going form your browser then you can re-install it in and then you can check it out that if it fix the problem. Or else the best thing is to use some another browser which are available on the internet. I use MozillaFirefox on my computer and i can say that it is the best browser and fastest than anyother. So if you want then you can use this browser and i can sure you that it will not give you any kind of problem.

I think you need to update your computers flash player with respect to your browser which can help your out to play flash files as well as video files. It is recommended that if you browse internet on your computer then it requires an updated flash player which can help you out to play all formats of video on the internet using your default browser. So if you want then you can download or update your existing flash player.

You need to stick to the other browser which has great features and safe to use on your computer, i use Opera browser on my computer and i haven't found any of the problem like you which you are facing right now. I can suggest you Opera browser, there are many browsers like Firefox, Safari, Opera, Google Chrome etc.. Better to get another one from the list which i have mentioned to enjoy error free internet browsing.

The problem is with the internet explorer and to remove or get rid from this error you need to uninstall it and run system scan of your computer so that if any of the file is infected which is related to the internet explorer will be removed and then you can re-install it once again on yoru computer and then just see that the problem occurs or not. If it continues then you need to the update for the explorer and also you need to update your computers flash player.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain