Thread: How to Frame Two page in Chrome browser?

How to Frame Two page in Chrome browser?

I have a query that i need to solve with help of you so if you can help me then let me know about How to Frame Two page in Chrome browser? Actually i wanted to make the browser of mine to make to two page in one same window with the different frame as we are doing in the HTML. So please advice me something. a help may be appreciated. Thank you

Re: How to Frame Two page in Chrome browser?

This you can perform with the help of the extension of the Google Chrome which is having the ability to perform the same and known as then "Frame Two Page" extension of the Google Chrome. So if you are looking for something to work with the framing in the Google Chrome then this extension is the best one for you. I hope that you will like it.

As soon as you click the extension's icon, the current tab will be merged with the previous one (on the left side) into a frameset with two columns (frames) or rows (if you press a button in the options). They will be ordered in the same way as the tabs (left, right). In other words, your physical screen will be split into two areas. If the current window only has one tab, you will be asked about the URL of the left frame. This gadget may be very helpful if you are e.g. translating one page to another page or otherwise editing a text, using two windows.

This is very nice extension for the framing of the Two webpage. You can also make the extension to work with the framing of the page in different manner. But there is some limitation of this extension. IF you are using it in the HTTP page then it will work all fine. But if you use this in the HTTPS then this will not respond. So make the selection according to this extension. Thanks

Hey there as the Google Chrome is the new browser for the use of the Internet so i am expecting that less of people are aware of the feature of it. So here i am giving you the link that will guide you for the download of extension of the Google Chrome browser. Just check it once and you will come to know about the same.
    Extensions Installation In Google Chrome

To download the same you have to go through the detail that i am specifying to work with the same this would be help you to download and install the Frame two pages .
    • Start the Browser
    • From the MenuBar go to the Tools Menu
    • And then to the Extension
    • After that click on the Get More Extension
    • Now on the Extension page type Frame two pages and hit enter
    • This will display the list of same, Click on the Install
    • And its done now you can use it.

jinmartt Guest

you can find an answer for your question with the help of my research papers