Thread: How to improve the usage of firefox tabs

How to improve the usage of firefox tabs

My default web browser is Firefox. The main motive for which I am using this is that I can add up a multiple website in different tabs under the single browser. I need some specific options for this which can help to work with tabs more easily. Is there is a dedicated extension available for the same. How can I improve the functionality of Firefox tabs.

Re: How to improve the usage of firefox tabs

Are you wishing for a simple method to enlarge the functionality of the tabs in Firefox. Tabberwocky is a add-on that offer several characteristic to improve the usability of the tabs, as well as the capability to duplicate, protect, and lock tabs, and to have a multi-row tab bar and new and close tab buttons, and to modify the background menu for the tabs.

Yes you can install the Tabberwocky extension for free. Once the extension is installed, you be supposed to set the alternative to modify it. To have a right of entry the alternative, you have to choose Add-ons from the Tools menu. The Add-ons dialog box presents. Make certain the Extensions switch is chosen on the toolbar and scroll downward to the Tabberwocky.

When you close a tab you can select to display the tab to the right or to the left of the tab being blocked, or the last chosen tab, whether or not it is right next to the tab being blocked. Utilize the drop-down list next to after closing a tab, change to alternative in the Tab performance box. If you have so several tabs open that the closing X is not obtainable on every tab, you have to the twice-click to close alternative in the Tab clicking options box would be helpful. Select it to be capable to twice-click on a tab to close it.

In the extension settings you have to choose the check box for the show close switch alternative and choose an alternative from the drop-down list to identify when a close switch is obtainable on a tab. The Menus screen present opportunity for modifying the pop-up menu accessed when right-clicking on a tab. Here you get a much easier method to get work on tabs.

In the advanced tab you have to choose the Multiple-row tab bar check box to display your tabs on additional than one row. This permits you to see additional web pages you have open at a time. Identify the Maximum integer of rows for Firefox to display in the edit box. There is a limit of 64 rows; on the other hand, that would appear to be abundance. If you have that several web pages open, you may consider opening additional instances of Firefox, or closing a number of pages.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain