Thread: How to make the Google Chrome Password Protected

How to make the Google Chrome Password Protected

I am the user of the Internet Explorer, but few days ago I can download the Google Chrome from the internet. I like the Google Chrome browser. But due to lack of information, I am finding difficulties to operate it. I would like to know about the Password Protect feature of the Google Chrome. I also would like to know about the How to make the Google Chrome Password Protected. Can anyone knows about it??

Re: How to make the Google Chrome Password Protected

The browser Google Chrome that can be established by the mostly known that is Google. The Google Chrome can uses the WebKit layout engine and an application framework. The Google Chrome can be released as a beta version for the Windows. The name of the Google Chrome can be come from the graphical user interface frame or "chrome" of web browsers.

The Google can be considered as to be providing the most privacy on the Internet. The Google chrome can provides an incognito browsing or privacy browsing feature, which can secured the user from saving his browser history, cookie, etc. in the computer system. This can be a really good. The browsing that can be in the mode of incognito can keeps the Google Chrome from saving details about the websites that the user can have to be visited. The websites that the user can visit also still have details of users visit. Any files that can be saved into your computer system can be still remain on your computer.

The current beta version of the Google Chrome can not provide the password protection that can be master. The Google Chrome can be prompts to save the password on the success of the log in into a web page. But whenever anyone can fetched it by clicking Show Passwords button. I hope this information can works for you.

The Chrome Lock feature of the Google Chrome can enables you to lock password protect Google Chrome. So, your Google Chrome on your computer can not be accessed without your permission by anyone. Even if the user can tries to open up a new tab and restart the Google Chrome or visit to other website, then he can not be able to do so without your permission and the correct password that can be set by you!

To make your Google Chrome be Password Protected from the unauthorized used with the Chrome Lock follow the following steps as :
    1. Press Ctrl+Shift+L to lock.
    2. Press same keys that can be mentioned above to unlock.
    3. You can also modify the password by going into the settings page. Ensure that you can start your browser again for the purpose of the password changes that can to take effect.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

xesh Guest

use discolock, password protect chrome at one click,
    download
    Last edited by Kunal; 16-11-2010 at 10:27 PM. Reason: External Linking is not allowed