Thread: Access message in thunderbird under offline mode

Access message in thunderbird under offline mode

I need some way to access my message under offline mode. Actually I have a dial up internet connecting which is quiet slow. So once in a day I connect the internet and download messages one time. Many times those unwanted junk mails enter my pc and spoils my nets speed. Does there is a message to deal with that. And how to add sender quickly in the address book.

Re: Access message in thunderbird under offline mode

To put in or insert a sender's speedily To The Address Book you have to Open any e-mails you have acknowledged and look out for the From: header. Then you have to right-click of the decorated name or e-mail concentrate on and from the circumstance menu that comes into view choose Add to address book. And Edit the card and go into additional relevant information in sequence then select on OK, to save the alteration done to the card.

If you are on dial-up or deliberate Internet correlation, it is sensible to disappear a huge message on the server and save your POP account from getting stuck. Once arranged, Thunderbird motivation abbreviate huge message and will get presently the header. If you wish for to read the complete message you can do so in a while by using the link introduce at the end of truncated message.

Yes you can keep away from downloading huge messages. For that you have to go to the Tools>Account Settings. Then you have to go to the Disk Space sub-category of the e-mail account. Make certain Do Not download messages in the neighborhood that are superior than is selected. Enter a greatest value for the message dimension. Evasion is 50 KB, you can enlarge it as per your liking. Then you have to select OK to save the alteration.

You can situate precedence of your outgoing message to communicate its significance. Three stage of precedence are obtainable—Low, normal and high. Here’s how you position the precedence. In the message composition window menu, then you have to go to the Options>Priority. Select the precedence you wish for to allocate to your message. And you are completed. You can at present send message as power necessitate.