Thread: What are the characteristics of web programming?

What are the characteristics of web programming?

See I am a new this web programming field, I have seen many web site for this purpose but the information I have found is not up to my requirement. That is the reason I want to know the characteristics of web programming. I will be really thankful if anybody can help me related to this topic. Thank in advance for the related replies.

Web programming stronger interaction

The reason why a variety of languages used to design websites without direct use of HTML, the purpose is to better management of Web resources and increase the website and the interaction between the viewers. So, in web site design, when some of the common interaction programming is unavoidable, such as message boards, BBS forums, chat rooms, the largest of these programs have in common is that a lot of information entered by the user through which the exchange of information with other visitors or with the site manager communication. The interactive features of the formal formation of a major cause of vulnerability, because the user input information is not predictable, if the program does not take into account or consider an incomplete number of security issues, user input, there could be attacks, whether intentional or not.

Web programming related to safety of the most inner layer

As we know that web programming to deal directly with the server, these programs are the direct and web directory, site database, set up Web site settings, system settings related to these programs, you can visit the Web site directories, settings, and almost all server content. Careful thought, these programs are actually quite a potential security problems, because they are too sensitive. So, if there are loopholes in program design, almost equivalent to site loopholes, and even completely open.

Re: What are the characteristics of web programming?

The technical quality of web programmers, this issue may be less concerned about the fact we. In the eyes of some of the conventional programmers, web programming in fact can not be called programmers, web programming they believe, just good art can be, and absolutely no skills to speak of, is not called a real programming. The reason for this view, there are several reasons. First, web programming is relatively simple, changing less, basically, web programming can be a simple summary of a few types: message boards, forums, chat rooms, mailing lists, press releases, software downloads, etc., and these types of programming

Re: What are the characteristics of web programming?

According to me most of the models follow, and compared to traditional programming, and is more simple, arbitrary control; second, the majority of mid-life switch web programmer, professional programmers is relatively small, less systematic training program may be the basis for programming also relatively weak, so programming could still have some deficiencies; third part of the web site download free online program to create a website, the robustness of these procedures, safety is not strictly considered, if the site were not themselves modify the use of these procedures was a direct copy, then most likely there are serious security problems.