Thread: How to recover deleted history in google chrome

How to recover deleted history in google chrome

Hello to all,
    I have Compaq computer which has Windows xp installed. I have installed google chrome in my computer. Last night I accidentally deleted the history of google chrome. Now I want that history, because it have some useful web sites information. I want to recover that history. Can anyone tell me how to recover deleted history in google chrome? Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: How to recover deleted history in google chrome

If you haven't install "Google chrome back up" in your Google chrome then it will not be possible to recover all your history. As per my information your Your Google Chrome profile keep all your information like your your history, user data, passwords, etc. To avoid such type of problem again you have to use "Google chrome back up" in your Google chrome. This tool allow you to create, restore, and back up all your Google Chrome information. You can get this tool from official site of "Google chrome".

Re: How to recover deleted history in google chrome(solved solution)

You have to use following steps to recover deleted history in google chrome.
    1.You have to use Index.dat Analyzer tool to recover your deleted history. You have to download this tool. As per my information Index.dat files are hidden files on your computer that contain all tracks of your online activity, where have you been on internet, what sites you visited, list of URL-s, files and documents you recently accessed. Index.dat files stored on your computer are obviously a potential privacy threat as they can be found and viewed without your knowledge. To download this tool click here.

As per my information you have to use following steps to recover deleted history in google chrome.
    1. You have to use Index.dat Analyzer to recover deleted history. First download this application and install it in your computer. You can get this application here.
    2.Now run Index.dat Analyzer and then click on Search button.
    3.Now press OK to continue process.
    4.Now try to swap different index.dat files to look out for needed website.
    5.You have to use Filter to search quickly.
    6.Now choose the item that you want to recover. If you want to recover all entry then select all items.
    7.Click on File option and select the Save Selected Items option.
    8.Now type the name for your file and press Save button.
    9.Now your Internet History has been recovered.

Hey there is no need to worry about it. You can easily recover deleted history of google chrome from your computer. To do this you have to use System Restore feature. When you do this process all your deleted files are restored. As per my information all history is saved into the Windows Registry. System restore process will restore file and program History.

I think you have to use Track eraser programs to recover deleted history in google chrome. They are easy to use. I have listed some of the program below try to use it in your computer.
    1. Microsoft AntiSpyware - Registry entries.
    2. Tracks Eraser Pro - Registry entries plus index.dat files.
    3. pybot S&D - Registry entries.
    4. Adaware - Registry entries.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I found some utility for Google Chrome. This can be used to restore or recover websites from Chrome browser. It is called as History2. This small addon is a kind of history viewer for chrome. It also has some options by which you can customize the way you control chrome history. You can view web sessions, or sort it by days and week. The results are normally arranged in alphabetical order and also on the number of your visit. It also has a calender which shows you a different interface of your web history.

I am using Recent History tool. The best part of using this software is the customization option available in this. It give easy to configure enviorment and sort the web sites are per your choice. There are large number of options in this tool. It displays webpages in the form of thumbnails. If provides Recent history, Recenty closed tabs, Recent bookmarks, Most visited, etc type of sorting options. You can customize the display as per your need based on the options that are displayed.

I also use History Viewer software to recover the deleted history in google chrome. You also have your web history stored online if you have either google toolbar installed or have a gmail account. But instead of the long way the best solution is to use this software only which is less troublesome and very effective.

For that first install Stellar Windows DATA Recovery in your system. Keep this thing installed. This software will help you to recover deleted files from you system. Google Chrome stores the history file under \Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default. This is located inside %APPDATA%. So if you lost history then just launch Stellar Windows DATA Recovery and go with recover deleted files. There is a custom recovery option available. Choose the location and recover files. Once the file is restored, you will get all history back.

You should actually be glad that you can't retrieve your deleted history.
    Unless your using the information in an unscrupulous way.