Thread: How to recover lost text from text area in Google Chrome?

How to recover lost text from text area in Google Chrome?

I am having an issue with the Google Chrome browser. When i was working in the same at that time i was writing something on the text area of the same at that i have click on the OK button and it gives me the Error. When i click on the back to recover the text this gives the blank text area and could not get back the complete text that i have written before. So tell me How to recover lost text from text area in Google Chrome?. Thanks in advance

Re: How to recover lost text from text area in Google Chrome?

There is an extension of the Google Chrome which will help you for recovering the text from the text area that you are looking for. This extension is known as the Lazarus: Form Recovery which recover the text from the text area by just clicking on the same on the text area will recover the text. So download the same and enjoy

Lazarus: Form Recovery for Chrome is very much in beta mode right now and will only save the contents of textareas, which can be restored by clicking on the Lazarus icon next to the textarea (click on the textarea to make the button appear) and selecting the text to restore. Once chrome allows us to change the context menu we'll go back to having the restore feature in there

The extension will automatically save the data that you type on the test area of any webpage. And if you are worried about the text that you have lost then no need to worry more. Just click on the link that is given next to the text area will recover all the data from the autosave method. So click on the link after downloading the same and see how it works.

To download the same you have to go through the detail that i am specifying to work with the same this would be help you to download and install the Lazarus: Form Recovery
    • Start the Browser
    • Go to the Tools Menu
    • And then to the Extension
    • After that click on the Get More Extension
    • Now on the Extension page type Lazarus: Form Recovery
    • Click on the Install
    • Thats it!!!!!

Tayla Green Guest

Seems to be a general text area bug, I see it all the time. it happens in a great many of the text areas that I use. I've also not noticed any particular pattern, but the symptoms seem to be that some content is being rendered incorrectly. For example, some text I have deleted still shows, leading to an "overtyping" effect. I've been living with the bug as I've discovered that you can force a repaint of the area by selecting all the text and then moving the caret to the end of the text. This works, but the textarea often re-bugs if you move the caret to the middle of the text and start typing again.