Thread: Need plugin version checker for Google Chrome

Need plugin version checker for Google Chrome

I am using the Google Chrome browser which i have installed. I have installed lots of plugin in the Google Chrome. But i am not getting the automatic update for the plugin in the same so that i can be updated with the same. So if you have any idea about query i.e. Need plugin version checker for Google Chrome then advice me the same. Thanks

Re: Need plugin version checker for Google Chrome

There is an extension for the same is available which will make the plugin checking of the same before they get expire so i am advising you the same to use it. The extension is known as the "Secbrowsing - plugin version checker" that do the same which you are looking for. So if you are looking for same then download it and enjoy.

This is really add on that will make the periodical change for the download of the plugins latest update automatically. It detect the plugin and when found the latest update for the same then install the same for the browser. So i will suggest you to download the same as it is the must have download for the update of the plugin.

Hey thanks for giving me reply regarding the problem that i am getting with the update of the plug in the Google Chrome browser and i have gone through all the update of the same and liked it most. But the problem is still there. As i am new for the Google Chrome browser i have less idea about the download of the extension in the same so if you will explain me how to download the extension in Google Chrome then help.

You can download the same from the extension page of the Google Chrome that you are talking about. Just go to the extension page of the Google Chrome browser and then make the internal search for the same and download it. When you get the extension just click on install button and this will be downloaded to the toolbar of the browser.

To download the same you have to go through the detail that i am specifying to work with the same this would be help you to download and install the Secbrowsing - plugin version checker
    • Start the Browser
    • From the MenuBar go to the Tools Menu
    • And then to the Add on Menu item
    • After that click on the Get More Extension
    • Now on the Extension page type Secbrowsing - plugin version checker
    • Click on the Install
    • Restart the Browser.