Thread: How to redirect page to print page in Google Chrome?

How to redirect page to print page in Google Chrome?

I need some help with the Google Chrome browser. I read the news article on the most of the news site and when i click on any article i get the detail about that and then after i get the print page of the same. But i want to get the print page directly after clicking on the page directly. So help me with How to redirect page to print page in Google Chrome? Thanks in advance.

Re: How to redirect page to print page in Google Chrome?

You can use the extension of ten Google Chrome which will redirect the page automatically to the print page of the webpage. All you have to do is to download this add on and it will redirect the page to the print page while you click on the article. But make one thing sure that you have turned it on from the toolbar of the Google Chrome browser. Thanks

For certain websites, the print versions often are much nicer to read, bigger fonts, no ads or flash. If you are a constant reader of nytimes.com, boston.com, thenation.com, alternet.org or washingtonpost.com this extension might make your life a bit easier. After installing the extension, navigate to a article page and get automatically redirected to its print version.

I have just installed the Google Chrome browser and that is why i am having less knowledge about the extension download of the same. So if you will help me more with the download of the extension of the Google Chrome browser then i can achieve the download of the same easily. Also let me know what to do if i need to turn off the same feature of the extension.

To download the extension of the Google Chrome all you have to is go to the home page of the Google Chrome browser and from their make the internal search for the same and then you will be produced with the result of the same. Just Click on the install button of the same and the extension will be added to your browser's toolbar from where you can access the same.

After the installation of the same you will get then access of the Fit to print on the Toolbar of the Google Chrome extension from where you can manage the same. If you need to turn it off then just click on the icon and it will be turned off and can be turn on with just a single click again. To download it and know more about it click here