Thread: Best online Video Downloader for Vista

Best online Video Downloader for Vista

Hi,
    What is the best video downloaded for Windows Vista. This is for online videos like Youtube or Google videos. I am using a other tool which is a trail tool. It downloads only half video and prompt for purchase. But that is a tough software. I need a really easy to use software by which I can download any internet video on a single click. And also it must be a freeware. Thanks in advance.

re: Best online Video Downloader for Vista

If you want a freeware tool then Video Download Helper is a free extension for Firefox. Just by one click you can download videos from YouTube, Dailymotion, or any other site offering the same format sequences. It is compatible with recent versions of the browser and runs on both Windows and Mac. Download Helper is located in the toolbar and change from gray to color while warming up from a video sequence is detected.

You can use any Keepvide website for that where you does not need any software. There are multiple sites for this. This sites offers a effective way to save the videos to your hard disk. You can download videos from YouTube, Google Video, Dailymotion and others. The principle is simple, you need to enter the address of the page and located the video you want, you specify which site it is, and KeepVid you to save to your hard drive. As you videos and other debilitated any kind on the Net.

I use Sothink Web Video Downloader. It is a nice and easy to use tool which offers you to download videos from online and helps you save directly everything on your hard drive. It can capture Flash video (FLV), but also WMV, ASF, AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, RM, RMVB, from blogs or websites like YouTube or MSN. The interface is very simple to use, the videos can be automatically detected and downloaded with one click.

Video Download Helper is a Firefox extension that allows you to capture video and image files from many sites. When you surf the Web and the program detects a substance, it can download it, you report it with an icon. You only have to click on it to capture the content in question. Video Download Helper is also able to capture all images from a gallery in one go. This extension recognizes the content of popular portals such as YouTube, MySpace, Google Videos, DailyMotion, Porkolt, iFilm, etc

I will to stick with Video DownloadHelper. It is a Firefox plugin that facilitates the organization and recording of images and videos from websites. When you browse on sites specialized as YouTube, MySpace and Dailymotion, or Web pages containing links to multimedia content, this extension allows you to recover all or part of files quickly. Configuration tools are at your disposal to manage the downloads one by one, to monitor some sites indicate the sizes of files to recover, etc..