Thread: What is Buzrr and its use with Google Buzz?

What is Buzrr and its use with Google Buzz?

I have been heard about the Google Buzz and used the same as i liked it. Now i have heard about 'Buzrr" which is introduced recently. What is Buzrr and its use with Google Buzz? is it working with the Google Buzz or not. If it is working then let me know how. So if you know anything about Buzrr then let me know about it. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Re: What is Buzrr and its use with Google Buzz?

The Buzrr is the application which is developed to work with the Google Buzz to count the number of buzz on your account. This is just like the Tweetmeme application used for the retweet of Twitter account. All you have to do is to go to the buzrr.com and get your Buzrr button for your Google Buzz. To know about it go to the buzrr.com

It is nothing but the Google Buzz counter which counts the number of buzz that occur on your account. This is another application like F of Facebook, Retweet of Twitter and now the Buzrr for the Google buzz which is also exoected to work great for the Count of the Buzz. If you are running Blogger.com blogs then you can ad the code for the blog from the buzrr.com.

Now the Buzrr is associated with the WordPress that is the advantageous for the user of the same. The buzrr plugin for the Wordpress do the Google Buzz count for website that you are running. This plugin is known as "WPBuzrr" which is developed to work with the Google Buzz. So add the same to take advantage of the same. I hope you will like it.

Hey thanks a for giving me all these detail about the buzrr which is used for the Google Buzz count and i love to use this with my blog. But i need more help regarding the Google Buzz Desktop Application that i have heard from web but did not get the proper specification of the same. So if you have idea then let me know about it in advance.

After leaving the new Google "Buzz"We saw similarities to Twitter and Facebook, one of the points (which, like Twitter) access via the web is a bit tedious to follow up on, then had the idea to develop a desktop application Buzz Google Desktop. To know more about the same you can check out the link given below.
    What is Google Buzz desktop?