Thread: How to get latest cricket score in Google Chrome?

How to get latest cricket score in Google Chrome?

I am a big fan of the Cricket but the problem is that now i have started working on office where i am not able to view and open any other site to view the score as per the rules and regulation of the company and really don't want to miss any of the match. We are using Google Chrome in Office. So help me with How to get latest cricket score in Google Chrome? Thank you

Re: How to get latest cricket score in Google Chrome?

If you are a fan of the Cricket then you might be aware of the ESPN channel which is the gaming update channel. There is an extension which will give you all the update of current match on Google Chrome browser from the ESPN. The extension itself is known as "ESPN Cricinfo" which display the score from ESPN site. So use it.

The official ESPN Cricinfo Chrome Extension. This extension shows you the latest cricket news, features and live scores from cricinfo.com. In addition to alerting you about a new story on Cricinfo.com via a small notification badge, we also show the current scores in a tooltip when you hover over the extensions's icon. More on Google Chrome

This is really nice add on which is developed for the people who are unable to watch match on TV but want to know about the score. When you are working on the Google Chrome browser and want to know about the match just install this extension and select the match whose score you want to check and whenever you feel like watching the same just Hover then mouse pointer over it and you will be get notified with the live score.

I am also looking for something like this to work with the live cricket score and installed the same. This is very nice add on has been introduced for the Cricket lover. The best part about this extension is that you can get the automatic notification of the wicket fall. When any wicket in the live match falls the icon gets converted into the W with red background automatically.

To download the extension of the Google Chrome browser you need to visit the Google Chrome Homepage and from there you can download any extension by making internal search for the keyword of which extension you need to download. To know more about the various method to download the extension of the same check out the link given below
    Extensions Installation In Google Chrome