Thread: Need information on msn Yuva

Need information on msn Yuva

MSN is soon going to introduce msn yuva recently. I think this one is the one which offer Hindi social networking. This is really nice for Indian guys all over the country and which reduces the bondage's of languages. This service will be really nice. Does this is going to give a dedicated web portal also. I need more information on msn Yuva.

Re: Need information on msn Yuva

The MSN Yuva in which you will get the content in hindi, all the way through and it seems to be additional of a hindi blog pretty than a portal. It has contented dramatist in the Hindi language from opportunity such as you can get information on News, Sports, more over on Funs, Careers, there is also information on Fitness, Romance, Stars and many additional topics. MSN India also has plans of launching comparable web portals in extra regional languages such as Tamil in the recently coming months.

It is not only for the content or for the news section. It also has extra occupational sections such as a youth meter, an admission zone and a zodiac sign forecast. Even though you can see a small number of advertisements on the micro site but MSN India has elucidated that there is no publication income or profit sharing agreement with Webduniya.com and that Webduniya.com will be remunerated for the content used by MSN Yuva.

Correctly the idea of this hindi portal and hindi community network confuse a lot. As you know that the India is a developing nation and approximately each family tries to educate their children particularly in the English medium. In India most of the school is of English medium. So that they can compete with further children all across the world in their future careers. Having such hindi portals will absolutely hamper this procedure. You can give good reason for and clarify the doubts by leaving a comment below.

Jamespati Guest

I also a member of msn yuva, but i don't know more about that so kindly know me more about msn yuva.

MSN India has introduced a subsite in Hindi called Yuva objective tenagers from tier 2 and tier 3 towns who are progressively amalgamating the online userbase. The subsite, mechanized by MSN’s content partner Webdunia, is not excellent new since you remember seeing it much previous to the Jivisha launch. This is the current launch by the partners: they formerly an earlier it has introduced the MSN in five languages: MSN Hindi, MSN Tamil, MSN Telugu, MSN Kannada and MSN Malayalam.