Thread: Creating Albums on MobileMe account

Creating Albums on MobileMe account

Hi,
    How to create album on MobileME account. I had recently signed up a new MobileME account. My first need to share my photos and videos of my holidays. I cannot send everything to my friends on mails. Converting or compressing them will reduce the quality and will not work properly. I had found this same working more easily on iPhoto. Thanks in advance.

Re: Creating Albums on MobileMe account

iPhoto on Mobile ME allows you to create Albums MobileMe gallery from where you can share your photos via internet with other people. With a single click you can then turn on n album or an event in a web gallery available on the internet. These web galleries are actually hosted on your iDisk. Here you need to just contact to the use whom you want to share via HTTP link to your gallery, your photos can be viewed via the Internet as a web page or slide show.

It is also possible to create albums in MobileMe Gallery cosisting of photos or videos directly from your MobileMe, by going to your account on the website and then by visiting the Gallery. Here click on the button representing a sunflower at the top left of the window of your home account MobileMe. The Gallery also gives you the ability to easily manage all your albums in it.

It is also possible to synchronized with your iPod Touch and iPhone with MobileMe so that you can view your albums directly on these devices. ou can also send photos directly to your gallery from your iPhone. It is also possible to create Albums in MobileMe gallery using other available softwares. Like for example Aperture for working on pictures and iMovie for working on videos.

The one thing which is really helpful here is that the Album Gallery in the website with pictures or videos, automatically updates when you make changes to the album like additions, deletions etc. So just go on the me site and then enter your account. Now as you enter the gallery you an find three pages where the first is the gallery, the other is Albums page and Pictures page.

As you create a album in the web galleries with iPhoto, they all appear on this page Gallery. The album created appears listed in the left column. Just click on an album name in the left column to view the content. To view the photo just double click on the photo to enlarge it and adjust the photo size. The interface of the same is very easy to use.