Thread: How to block Flash on webpage in Google Chrome?

How to block Flash on webpage in Google Chrome?

I have downloaded and installed the Google Chrome browser by swapping the Mozilla Firefox. In the Mozilla i am using the extension of the same to block the flash on the webpage so i am looking for the same in this also i.e How to block Flash on webpage in Google Chrome?. I hope that someone have the same issue and got the solution of the same. So let me also get rid of this issue with the solution. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to block Flash on webpage in Google Chrome?

"FlashBlock" is the official released extension of the Google Chrome which blocks the flash from the page that you don't want to see next time when you open the same page again. When you are on the page click on extension and then click on the Block flash on this page from the context menu and this hide the flash from the Google Chrome browser.

The extension automatically blocks flash content on webpages. Each flash element is being replaced with a placeholder that allows you to load only selected elements on a given page. You can also manage a whitelist of allowed websites via a configuration panel. In general, FlashBlock helps with lowering memory usage, reducing cpu cycles, and can be used as an alternative to AdBlock.

If you have used the Mozilla Firefox browser before then you are aware of the AdBlock extension of the same that blocks the flash ads from the Firefox. You can use the same extension in the Google Chrome also which will block the all the flash from the browser and also let you block the pop up also. To know more about the same you have to check out the link below.
    Block ads in Google Chrome and Opera

You can also hide the flash animation from the Google Chrome browser by a trick that will disable the same. Just go to the shortcut of the Google Chrome and right click on that. Now select properties from context menu and the go to the Shortcut tab. Now in the target write "--enable-user-scripts". Just check out the detail about the same from the link given below
    How to hide flash animations in Google Chrome?

To download the extension from the Google Chrome browser just go to the Tools menu and there select the extension from the same. Now you will get the extension that you have downloaded before. Click on the Get More Extension link and it will redirect you to the Extension page of the Google Chrome. Make internal search for the same and you will get the add on. Install it and use it
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain