Thread: Types of Browser compatibility with Mac

Types of Browser compatibility with Mac

Hi,
    How to figure out browser compatibility of a MAC based operating system. I my choice I will be with Safari. I am using this for a couple of times. But the thing is that there are other browser with some additional features. But on the same hand I don't want to add-up application on my PC which is of no use. What you recommend for the same. Thanks.

Re: Types of Browser compatibility with Mac

Mac OS X is equipped with Safari as the default web browser. It is still much faster and efficient. However, there is no requirement to use Safari and you may well decide to use another default browser. In the matter for flash it is a quiet dependable tool. There are many web browsers available and offers a quiet different features but I will stick to this to avoid much confusion.

You can do one thing here. First get multiple browser and then test them. I had for this found 3 browsers which are the most suitable one and widely used on MAC Pc. They are Camino, Safari and Firefox. You can use this three browser tools to checkout your web display and thus adjust the page. There are many online solutions too to checkout the browser compatibility.

In my view here are some points which a browser should fit. First the compatibility with web pages like JavaScript, plug-ins, dynamic pages or flashing or scrolling menu, page display, etc. The second this is Speed where Safari is clearly the fastest. Then comes the quality to display web pages and its components: quality text, images, radio buttons and fields of writing.

It is also necessary to calculate the amount of RAM consumed by a web browser. In Firefox if you are working on multiple tabs and suddenly if there is a power fluctuation then the entire browser hangs up. The only way is to end process it or reboot the entire system. So this makes Firefox sometimes really buggy browser. In this case Safari is bit reliable.

Safari do not leave indifferent and already has strong advantages over its competitors, including its dynamic, friendly and flexible Favorites. Safari is much faster than that Camino or Firefox. The new version of Safari is much more improved and as this one is a integrated browser you can just enjoy continuous surfing on it. This is really a nice option.