Thread: Skype addons freezing Internet Explorer

Skype addons freezing Internet Explorer

Hello sir ,

i installed the skype 3.6.0.248 with the internet explorer 7 but after installation of the skype.The internet explorer generating some errors in very strange manner like it became quite unstable and evaluating a number of forced closures and error reports.

please suggest me why its going happen and which component in the system is occurring this type of error,Is it the installation related error or something else?

skype addons Freezing Internet explorer

There are so many cases,I heard about the freezing of browser.It happens so many times with the different browsers and one the favorite Firefox also.

In some cases the new browser doesn't support some old tools or application as you mentioned Skype .May be the browser which you have installed,is not able to support for the old version of skype.

Don't worry! You can use another one or one thing more you need to check the add-on configuration for your internet explorer.

Uninstall Skype for Internet Explorer

Uninstall Skype for Internet Explorer

I think,you need to uninstall the skype from the computer system.May be the skype interaction is causing the problem with internet explorer.

You need to uninstall it and see the changes to enter few URL and make sure your Internet explorer is working smoothly or not.

To uninstall the skype from computer system,you can follow the same procedure which is used for every application software to uninstall.Move to the control panel and choose Add or remove programs and choose the skype which you installed.

Disabling Skype addons on Internet Explorer

Disabling Skype addons on Internet Explorer

In Some cases,The add on can cause the error,you can disable the add on and restart your browser and feel the changes.

Disabling add-on from the internet explorer-

1- Move to the tool menu in Internet Explorer and choose Internet Options.
    2- Choose and click on the Programs tab.
    3- Select the Add-on from the list which you want to disabling through radio button.

The users of the IE 7 who wanted to disable the ActiveX control can do easily.

Skype addons freezing Internet Explorer

If you are not satisfied with all the sugesstion and need some thing else then I think ,you should use a new skype for your internet explorer 7.

Because there may be some thing comatibility error and you need to install a new version of the skype and during the installation,you have to be careful about the add on setting.

You can download the latest version of Skype.

During the installation procedure of skype,Be clear in mind that you move to the Options on the starting page of the installer wizard and choose to upgrade the Skype add-on for your current Internet Explorer version.