Thread: Using MobileME on old MAC PC

Using MobileME on old MAC PC

Hi,
    I had never used a MobileMe account on my pc. After seeing my friend using the same I had found this service is very useful. But in case of older pc what it offers. What I can do on this by creating a account. I had found that this is a chargeable account but does it offers a trial for some temporary period. My need is data backup and online publications. Thanks in advance.

Re: Using MobileME on old MAC PC

MobileMe is the new name given to Internet services for Apple Mac, iPhone, iPod touch and also for PC, which brings together the best aspects of fire. Mac, incorporating many new features. MobileMe stores all your mail, contacts and calendars on a secure online server (your personal account MobileMe), or cloud, and pushed to all your iPhone, iPod touch, Mac and PC. Once you make a change on one device, the cloud updates the others. The "surge" occurs automatically, instantly and continuously. The synchronization between your device automatically.

MobileMe works with all types of MAC application weather it is Mail, Addressbook or iCal. So does not need to worry about the compatibility. If you have a Microsoft Outlook over a Windows pc then you can sync the same on your iPhone or iPod touch via this application on your device. The most important benefit of the same is that you get your mails back and it is possible to get a remote connection on any other MAC Pc.

MobileMe is not just an online account but a app with multiple support and features. You can also work on Publication of iWeb sites and share those same with your group. It is easy to synchronize contacts address book, Calendars, Bookmarks, Elements of Dock, Keychains, Accounts and MAIL, System Preferences, etc. You can share movies and photos from iPhoto and iMovie.

Webmail available is also available on MobileMe account. You are allowed to take Backups on this account. It offers you a disk space for email and iDisk 20GB. By using Address en@me.com. Although you can keep your old address en@mac.com. MobileMe allows you to synchronize bookmarks across computers, and send them to your iPhone and iPod touch. However, you can not access your bookmarks directly on the Web (they do not appear on your account MobileMe online).

Newcomers can subscribe to Mobile Me visiting the me.com. On this web page indicated above, you can choose either test free MobileMe for a period of 60 days by clicking on Subscribe to a free trial. Once your account on MobileMe is created, you can then enter your username and password to log into your account MobileMe. A registration form appears. Fill it carefully.