Thread: How to add image to Zoho notebook in Google Chrome easily?

How to add image to Zoho notebook in Google Chrome easily?

Hi there, i am using the Google Chrome browser for the purpose of browsing and want to add some features to it. As i am having an account with the Zoho and while i am visiting the Webpage i need to add some of the image to the Zoho Notepad easily from the browser and don't want to open another window and then do the same. So help me with How to add image to Zoho notebook in Google Chrome easily?. Thank you

Re: How to add image to Zoho notebook in Google Chrome easily?

You can don the same with the extension of the Google Chrome which is known as the "Zoho Notebook" which is specially design to work with the Google Chrome browser for sharing the image and link to the Zoho Notebook. So if you are looking for the something related to the same then download this add on you will really enjoy working with the same.

The Zoho notebook extension takes the screenshot for your web page and save it to the Zoho notebook which you are using with the gmail account. You can also save the important link and the text to the same Zoho account with the help of this extension of the Google Chrome. I have tried this and that why suggest you to use the same. Thanks

Take screenshot (screen capture), clip important text or URLs from the web and save them in your online Zoho Notebook. To download this extension all you have to do is to go to the extension page of the Google Chrome and make the internal search for the same extension that you are looking for and this will help you for the download of the same. Thanks

To download the extension of the Google Chrome you have to follow the steps that has been explained for the help of the same. By following the same you can download any of the extension of the Google Chrome browser.
    1. Start the Browser
    2. Click on Tools
    3. Click on Extension
    4. Click on Get more Extension
    5. Make internal search for the same
    6. Click on Install Button
    7. You are done

Create content of type text, image, audio, video, etc. Embed content of any type from multiple applications.Share a whole book, page or just an object on a page by granting read/write permissions.Keep track of changes not only at the book or page level but also at the object level. So all i know about the Zoho i have discussed here. Say thanks if you like the same.