Thread: Save items directly to Pre-Defined folders in the Firefox

Save items directly to Pre-Defined folders in the Firefox

I need to do some modification in the Context menu of the Mozilla Firefox and for that i need your help as i am unable to resolve the issue. I am tired of the older “Save As Routine” of the Mozilla Firefox and want to Save items directly to Pre-Defined folders in the Firefox by the single click and it save the same. So if any thing is there for the same then let me know about that. Thanks in advance.

Re: Save items directly to Pre-Defined folders in the Firefox

There is only one thing that can help you for the same is nothing but the "Save File to" extension of the Mozilla Firefox that is made to work with the saving of the file to the predefined folder in the Mozilla Firefox. All you have to do is that just download the same and it will add the option of the "Save Link to" option which will save the link to your desired location where you wish to add this.

This add on will make the saving of the File in the Mozilla browser more advance. As you are browser before and if you wan to save the link, image and etc then you need to right click on that and getting the option as save link as, save image as, etc and save the same to the Download folder in the My Document folder. But after the installation of the same you can get the save link to, save image to, option which will add the files and folder to the other location which you have created and want to save the same on it

Save links, images and web pages to user-defined folders and their sub-folders straight from context menu. Save File to lets you save files to different folders without needing to open the save dialog. It's best explained with a screenshot, so see the previews and visit the homepage for more detailed description. For more about this add on go to the Extension page of the Mozilla Firefox

To download this add on of the Firefox just follow the simple steps that is given below and you will find the extension is added to your browser and you can use it as you wish to. Here is the steps i hope you will like it and perform the same as asked to do.

• Open the Mozilla browser
    • Now Click on the Tools menu
    • Jump to the Add on
    • Noe Click on search and type the Save File To and hit enter
    • Click on Add to Firefox
    • Click on Install after the counting stops
    • Restart the browser