Thread: How to hide the Bookmark Toolbar in Firefox?

How to hide the Bookmark Toolbar in Firefox?

Hi there, I am having an issue that i need to solve with the help of you. I am running then Mozilla Firefox for my browsing purpose where i am using the lots of bookmark so the bookmarks toolbar looks little bit messy. That is why i need to hide the Bookmark Toolbar. So help me with the How to hide the Bookmark Toolbar in Firefox?. A help may appreciated. Thank you.

Re: How to hide the Bookmark Toolbar in Firefox?

"Bookmark Autohider" is the extension of the Mozilla Firefox that will help you for the hiding of the bookmark toolbar from the browser. This extension after the installation you will have to do nothing it will automatically disable the bookmark toolbar and you will not get it again until and unless you hover the mouse on it after that only you will get the Bookmark toolbar again. Thanks

This extension hides your bookmark toolbar until you drag your mouse above it, this will provide you with more space on your screen and a simpler user interface. When you will hover the mouse on it will appears and when you hover off it then this will again disappear from the browser. I hope you will like it and use it as per your need. Say thanks if you like it.

There is no need to download any extension when you can hide the toolbar without downloading any of the extension for the browser. All you have to do is to go to the View menu and then click on the Toolbar and the to uncheck the Bookmark Toolbar option and you will not get the same. When in the future you need to unhide the toolbar then follow the above method again for the same.

If you wish to hide and unhide the Bookmark toolbar then there are two ways by which you can perform the same. So here i am explaining both the method for the help of the same. Just Go through this.
    • Start the Firefox
    • Click on View Menu
    • Click on toolbar
    • Click on Bookmark Toolbar
      OR
    • Right Click on Toolbar
    • Uncheck the Bookmark Toolbar.

To download the extension of the Mozilla Firefox you have to go to the homepage of the Mozilla Firefox and then make the internal search for the keyword of the extension and when you got it then click on the Add to Firefox and then to install. You can also check out the link given below that will help you for the same.
    How to install extension in Mozilla Firefox?