Thread: Firefox Universal Uploader for file transfer

Firefox Universal Uploader for file transfer

Hi,
    My friend is using Firefox Universal Uploader to upload his home made videos on Youtube. I had seen him just by dragging and dropping he uploads videos in most easy way. But things are different in my case. I use Flickr to upload images. So I need the steps to upload images via this addon for Firefox. What more can be do from this. Thanks in advance.

Re: Firefox Universal Uploader for file transfer

Users of Flickr, YouTube, Facebook or Picasa. Then Firefox Universal Uploader is the ultimate extension that you have in your possession. Its principle is very simple to allow the management of your content via FTP access directly on the servers of different services. On line, download, delete so many operations greatly facilitated through this system very convenient. Forget about loading times and disastrous interrupted transfers, this extension allows the recovery and paused transfers.

Firefox Universal Uploader - in short, fireuploader offers the possibility to download or upload files from most of your favorite sites through a single interface. The interface, which opens a tab in Firefox, much like that of FTP clients with a dual pane. It displays the files on your PC on the left, the selected files on the website on the right and the status or information in a footnote.

Flickr is a service for sharing photos online of very high quality. There are photographs of the renowned photographers as well as amateur enthusiasts - like me. The only thing that does not allow the download site is full of his pictures - at least save them one by one. So, we need to use fireuploader which greatly simplifies life and especially for Listed - unless you use third party software like Photoshop Elements, for example.

Just install Firefox Universal Uploader and then connect to your Flickr account. A tool-tip appears at the bottom of the screen, click it to launch the module. You can also go through the Tools menu and then fireuploader Mozilla Firefox. A new tab has appeared. Then click on the Manage Accounts button and then click Add Account. You can then configure you account in the same.

As you connect to Flickr via Firefox Universal Uploader you will see a Account Management tab in fireuploader. A new window appeared. This is to confirm the authorization to Flickr - the regulars will understand. Click OK, then I permit the button Authorizing. Now that your account is created, it is automatically connected to your Flickr account. You will notice that the right side displays your different albums, with inside photos and video. Just launch the application and then you can launch transfers by simply dragging and dropping.