Thread: How IP-RN 8000 radio nodes support to web based management system

How IP-RN 8000 radio nodes support to web based management system

hi
    i am daily used web for accessing some information as well as my personal work. Radio Network management which is wireless network support to accessing web in sky also. So i want to now that IP-RN is a consist of IP-RN 8000 Radio Node and P-RNC Radio Network Controller. it support to mobile connectivity also.So any one tell me how IP-RN 8000 Radio Node support to web management because

Re: How IP-RN 8000 radio nodes support to web based management system

IP-RN series is a product of Airvana’s. That type of series use radio access network for accessing web and internet requirements. Basically IP-RN used an end-to-end EV-DO radio access network infrastructure. That type of service operate in the 800 and 1900 MHz frequency bands as well as it is a Flexible service interface options support cost-effective back haul of traffic . IP-RN 8000 is a radio node which used EV-DO that can easily enable the delivery of mobile broadband data services. Make sue that a single IP-RN 8000 can serve up to 3,000 network subscribers. It also serve within a radius of 5-15 km.
    Last edited by Jackson2; 21-02-2010 at 01:20 AM.

IP-RN series is basically used for the support to the radio access network infrastructure. IP-RN series consist of the IP-RN 8000,a radio network controller (RNC) and the IP-RNC. IP-RN 8000 type of radio node is Fully compliant with EV-DO Rev 0 and Rev A standards. Due to radio access network means RAN who support to web base management system and that type of network are consist of IP-RN 8000s and IP-RNC. So IP-RN 8000 is a playing important role in web management. IP-RN 8000 supports the rapid and cost-effective delivery of a wide range of broadband services to mobile, residential and enterprise customers.

IP-RN series support to radio access network architecture for web management which consist of IP-RN 8000s and IP-RNC. The IP-RNC performs 1xEV-DO call processing, controls radio resources on multiple Airvana IP-RN 8000s over a high speed IP interface,and IP-RN 8000 is an EV-DO serve to downloading 150 Mbits of data per month.IP-RN used for the radio access architecture uses internet protocol rather than proprietary protocols for communication between radio access network (RAN)these type of architecture device scalability and reliability, is optimized for mobile broadband multimedia service deployment, and reduces capital and operational costs in comparison to proprietary protocol-based alternatives. In that system Automatically synchronizes alarm, status, and configuration information with IP-RN 8000s and IP-RNCs.
    Last edited by Trio; 21-02-2010 at 01:26 AM.

IP-RN series is a support to radio access network which a product of Airvana’s. So if you want to more information about that then you can also visit to Airvana’s site at www.airvana.com .We used web management because web-based clients feature easy-to-use browser-based graphic user interfaces. In IP-RN Series in the Network configuration mobile or laptop can connect to IP-RN 8000 node which connect to IP-RAN means radio access network and the used of network controller connect to internet.