Thread: How to manage the multiple social site together in Firefox?

How to manage the multiple social site together in Firefox?

Hello Friends, I am having one issue that i need to solve with your help. I have created account in most of the Social Site that i using daily but its very frustrating when open them and see them separately. So i am looking for some tools that will help me managing all of them together. My query is How to manage the multiple social site together in Firefox?. Thank you

Re: How to manage the multiple social site together in Firefox?

Shareaholic is the one tool that will make the management of the social site of the one place. This needs to create the login for Shareaholic and you can get the access of the all social site and many more on the one place. This application supports more then 100 site and work with them. So just log into the same and start working with it.

You don't have to go to the Shareaholic and work there as then Firefox having an extension which will enable the Shareaholic on the Firefox itself. This extension is known as the "Shareaholic " which gives the menu for the site which are having the support with the Shareaholic . So go with this extension and enjoy.

Shareaholic is an award-winning add-on that has been downloaded over 1 million times by people looking for a customizable, light-weight method of sharing virtually any web page. It is a quick and easy way to share and bookmark stuff you care about online with friends, family and co-workers, without cluttering up your browser. If you like to connect and share with people in your life, you'll probably love Shareaholic.

This add on is available on the Home Page of the Mozilla Firefox and can be get with the help of the internal search that you have to perform over there or just go to the Google search and search for the keyword of this and you will get the link which are having the download for the same. So make search on Google and start working with the same. I hope you will find it.

The main advantage of this extension is that it work for the social site like Facebook, Google Gmail, Twitter, LinkedIn and many more that you are looking for. Just install it and then you will be able to find it on the toolbar but for that you have to create the login with the Shareaholic so that you can enjoy the same. You can download the Extension from here