Thread: How to get quick access of Orkut in Google Chrome?

How to get quick access of Orkut in Google Chrome?

Hello Friends. I am using the Google Chrome that i have recently by replacing the Google Chrome.In Firefox i am using the extension to get the quick access of the orkut and i want to make the Google Chrome behave in same manner but i am unable to find way. That is why asking "How to get quick access of Orkut in Google Chrome?" to you. IF is there any method then let me know about it.

Re: How to get quick access of Orkut in Google Chrome?

"Orkut Chrome Extension" is the extension of the Google Chrome which will let you access the orkut in easy. This adds the Toolbar icon on the browser on clicking which you will get the access of the orkut instead of typing the name of the site to the address bar of the browser. All you have to do is just download the same and you will get to know about this add on. Hope you will like it.

Quickly jump to a friend's page, share a page on orkut and receive new scrap/update notifications. The orkut chrome extension allows you to receive orkut updates and scrap notifications. The popup menu allows you to quickly jump to a friends' page, search on orkut, visit your home/scrap/photos pages and share sites on orkut.

I have gone through all your detail that you have given me to work with the Google Chrome orkut and i liked the same and now i am planning to download this extension but the problem is that as i have said that i am new for the Google Chrome i am having less knowledge about the download of extension in the same. So help me to find the download of the extension.

As you are looking for the extension download of the Google Chrome then all you have to do is just search about the Google Chrome extension page in Google Search and from the extension page just make an internal search for the "Orkut Chrome Extension" and you will get the Chrome extension to work with the browser that you are using. Thats all i can help you for this issue

To download the "Orkut Chrome Extension" of the Google Chrome all you have to do is to go to the Google chrome extension page and make a download of the same. You can get the download of any extension on this page. Just follow the steps that i am giving you to work with the same.
    • Click on Tools from the browser
    • Click on Extension
    • On the extension page click on search and type "Orkut Chrome Extension"
    • Now hit the install button
    • And you are ready to use the extension of the Google Chrome