Thread: Orca Browser crashes while downloading

Orca Browser crashes while downloading

I am using the Orca browser for the purpose of browsing as i was fed up of the crashing of the Internet Explorer browser so finally i downloaded the orca browser and started using it. But to my surprise the Orca browser too crashed wile i was downloading a setup file. please help me in this matter to fix this issue

Re: Orca Browser crashes while downloading

Most probably the software setup which you may be downloading may have caused this error so i would suggest you to download a different setup file and check whether the same thing happens again. If this fails then try to download the file from a different source if this too fails then i think that the browser is not compatible with your operating system.use a different one.

This problem usually occurs when your system is severely affected by a virus or a program which might not allow your browser to download a new file . So if possible try to download a new antivirus like the AVG 9 or one which you find good or helpful this should definitely solve your downloading problem.

Thanks a lot friends for replying me but the solutions which you all provided does not help me at all because i downloaded the AVG 9 antivirus on my system but it would not solve my problem at all. So i tried to download the file from a different location or source. Still i got the same result. help me please.

The best possible solution to this problem to uninstall all the traces of the browser which may be present on your system and then reinstall it again so that the if any of the browser files would have corrupted then it might get repaired automatically. The re-installation will definitely solve your issue.