Thread: How to connect DSL modem to an Ethernet network on LT31 Series Netbook

How to connect DSL modem to an Ethernet network on LT31 Series Netbook

hi
    i just purchased gateway series notebook which is LT31 Series Net book as well as i have installed windows vista operating system in my system. Actually i want to access internet in my system but i don't know how do i do this so any one tell me that how to connect DSL modem to an Ethernet network on LT31 Series Netbook,in wireless connection?

Re: How to connect DSL modem to an Ethernet network on LT31 Series Netbook

DSL modem we also called it as digital subscriber line modem. Basically that type of device used for the connect computer or system to a telephone circuit that has dsl line which share the dsl service in a network. same as the Ethernet is a computer network technology which is basically for local area network. The Ethernet that name came from the physical ether. In that system WWAN device available as well as in that system also available WLAN and WPAN communication device available.

Your using windows vista operating system in your system. Whenever you want to connect any type cable or modem or Ethernet network that time,you need to know about whole knowledge of the system means its communication device as well as networking device. When you want to connect cable that time firstly insert the first end of the cable or dsl modem into the network jack of the your system after that remaining other end you will need to insert it into the modem, or Ethernet network jack. Then within few minutes your connection will established.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

When you want to access the internet or you want to the activate the wireless laptop that time you need to access point or dsl modem as well as that type of wireless connection made by the radio waves. It necessary that your gateway notebook build in wireless networking. You can also access the internet via access point.external type of dsl modem which are connected by the usb ,windows as well as operating system.

When you want to set wireless connection on your notebook that time make sure follow some points like check that your broadband connection is working or not after that set the access point and endways again set up the notebook laptop make sure that when you insert one end of network cable into network jack and other end into the cable modem, DSL modem jack. Ensure that cable is connected properly,Do not force the network cable into the jack or damage to the computer can occur. The network cable can only be inserted into the network jack in one direction and does click in place.