Thread: Auto log off from Yahoo Messenger

Auto log off from Yahoo Messenger

Hi, I am running the yahoo Messenger for my PC and got issue with the same. As i am login to the Yahoo messenger but after some time i have noticed that i have logged out automatically from the same and the system tray is not showing any icon for the Yahoo Messenger. So help me with the Auto log off from Yahoo Messenger. A help may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Auto log off from Yahoo Messenger

Did you given your pass ID and password to some one. The problem that you are facing is always occur when the someone from the other network login into your account and due to the security reason you have been logged out. So if you are getting this problem then you might take care of your data that is being used by some other. Change the password immediately. Thank you

If you are going through the log out problem that you are hacked by the Trojan and need to get rid off this immediately. The Trojan might hack your account and use it for some reason which is unhealthy for you. So just uninstall all the information and the detail of the yahoo like the yahoo mail, chat, and etc nothing shod be left. After that download the fresh yahoo messenger and log in.

Just make sure about the Internet connection with your computer that you are using. If the Connection is fluctuating the it is possible for the yahoo messenger to log out as the connection being not detected by the same. If network fluctuate then repair it and ask your service provider about this they fix this out.

The better steps to follow is that to just check your system for the malware or virus which might be causing the same. Download an anti virus and take the latest database definition update. After that run your system for the complete scan and if found any then delete the same. i hope this will work for your. If work the say thanks.

This can be possible that the yahoo messenger server is getting the conjestion and sue to which he is dropping connection of the client. This happens when some of the virus or by some reason interruption occur. OR might be some one hacking into account from some other network with the same user ID.

Good aproach, I had same problem with my 'latest yahoo messenger' and it was due to fluctuating internet connection.
    Thanks dear ameer123.