Thread: How to monitor Forum with Firefox?

How to monitor Forum with Firefox?

Hey, I am working on the Forum so i am looking for the some management tools for working with the Forum in Firefox so that i can get the notification of anything happen Forum's thread then i will get the notification of the same and monitor the same. So help me with the How to monitor Forum with Firefox?. Thank you.

Re: How to monitor Forum with Firefox?

If you are working on the Mozilla Firefox and looking to manage the Forum then you are at the right place. The Mozilla Firefox only provides the extension to work with the Forum by there extension functionality. So go with the 'Forum Additive' which will inform you about the things that are taking place inside the Forum. Hope you will like it. Say thanks if you like the same.

Forum Additive is very easy to use and user-friendly: to monitor a thread you simply need to double-click on the thread title itself and a click-like sound will let you know that the operation was succesful. Notice that it's possible to monitor a thread also by placing the cursor of your mouse on the line of your choice and then clicking with the right button of your mouse. From the dialogue box that will appear, choose "Forum Additive -> segui questa discussione"

Hey, I have been through this extension and that is why i want to share some experience of it with you. This extension really work great with the Firefox to monitor Forum. You will get all the notification of the of thread on the Firefox. This extension supports ForumBoards i.e. vBulletin, SMF, phpBB e phpBB XS mod, Forum Free, punBB, Invision Board. So have a try with this and you will come to know about the feature of it.

Hey thanks for all your help regarding my query that i have asked with you about the Monitoring the Forum and your quick response is appreciated but the problem i am getting is with the download of this extension as i have searched lot for it but could not get it so help to download the extension of the Firefox. Expecting the reply for this soon too.

You can get this add on on the extension page of the Firefox which are having the download of it. i don't know why you didn't get it on Firefox, but no issue you can download it by clicking here from the Mozilla Firefox extension page. but make sure that you are running the Older version of the Firefox as this not yet compatible with the new Firefox version. Thanks