Thread: How to view YouTube Video in Google Chrome with good quality?

How to view YouTube Video in Google Chrome with good quality?

I am having the question about the Google Chrome that i have been using by replacing the Mozilla Firefox. I prefer to watch video online with youtube and i am big fan of it. But now in the Google Chrome i want to enable the picture and video quality of the video from youtube with the good surroundings section. So is there any way that help me with the How to view YouTube Video in Google Chrome with good quality? Thanks in advance

Re: How to view YouTube Video in Google Chrome with good quality?

If you are looking for the improving the quality of the youtube video viewing then let me tell you that this is possible with the extension of the Google Chrome that work exactly same as you are looking for. This extension is known as the 'VidzBigger' which is developed for the increasing the quality of the Youtube video. So go and have one try with this extension of Google Chrome.

Automatically Scale YouTube Video to Largest Possible Size Scroll down to read comments without missing video. Dual Core or better & High Speed Internet Recommended for HD Qualities. If you must manually clear or reset a preference for a particular site, they can be accessed by pressing ctrl-shift-i and selecting the Storage tab. Global cross-site storage or sharing configurations is a future possibility. To know more about it visit the Google Chrome homepage

Hey thanks for all your help but need more help for the download of it as i am new for the Google Chrome so having less idea about the extension of it and so that about the download of the same. SO help me with the extension download of Google Chrome and also let me know how to download youtube video from the Google Chrome.

To download the Google Chrome extension you have to get into the Google Chroma homepage and then to the Extension page. Now there type the name of the extension and hit the Enter key. Now it will display the same, click on install button and it will ask for the confirmation download with the confirmation window. So click on OK and proceed. After the download complete just restart the browser and you are able to use the extension.

If you are looking ahead to download the video in the Google Chrome then you have to use the Greasemonkey script in the same. First you have to enable the GreaseMonkey and then you have to download the script for the use of the Google Chrome. To know about the script that download the Youtube video and to know about the Greasemonkey script click on the link below.
    How to download Youtube video in Google Chrome?