Thread: Problem with the . NET Pet Shop

Problem with the . NET Pet Shop

Currently I am studding in the third year of master of computer application. This problem I am having is related to the issues of E-commerce. I have no idea about this dot net pet shop. Actually my professor has suggested me for finding the information related to this dot net pet shop. I have searched the information related to this dot net pet shop but I am not satisfied with the information I am getting so I am discussing this question related to the the . NET Pet Shop so that I can get a relevant answer for that.

Re: Problem with the . NET Pet Shop

Microsoft Company in order to coincide with the launch dot NET Strategy, not only released a series of development tools and development platform, it also introduced a. NET Demonstration and application platform and it is “dot net Petshop”. The development and application of e-commerce in response to J2EE platform baked, at J2EE Platform Sun. The company also has a complete instance of J2EE Pet store, It embodiesJ2EETheBluePrint. Problems are the same, functions are similar, and the interface is exactly the same.

Re: Description of .NET pet shop for solving problems

DOT NET Pet Shop Is an example of e-commerce is to Microsoft the DOT NET platform on a concrete realization. The system contains a B2C and B2B implementation. Here, I mainly was B2C Implementation part, B2B at DOT NET Pet Shop which is not the key problem to be solved. DOT NET Pet Shop is an online pet shopping system, the user can be able to connect to a variety of internet terminals (including mobile terminals) for online shopping.

Here is the list of functions that it will be achieved using this dot net pet shop
    (1) User account management features: including account creation, account logon, account maintenance;
    (2) Product browsing: browse by category, specific product browsing, detailed information, inventory information, etc.
    (3) Users shopping function: add shopping; calculate total, orders and so on.

Re: Logical structure of Dot Net Pet shop

. NET Pet Shop comes with the three level of hierarchical model to deploy the entire system. DOT NET Pet Shop is divided into data presentation layer, middle layer, the data layer. These three were clearly divided into three aspects of distributed applications. Data Presentation Layer which is the completion of the main interface, and with the end-user interaction features, which are in the application aspx the pages and code; middle layer is used to encapsulate business logic and rules, which are encapsulated in the application for DOT NET components; data access through the middle tier data access components and SQL Server Provider Interaction, all of the data acquisition to rely on stored procedures to carry out, rather than through SQL Statement.

Microsoft Dot NET strategy is so ambitious; the same Dot NET Pet Shop requires the same development environment is very spectacular. Here is what I debug Dot NET Pet Shop environment, some things can be replaced, and some are not necessary. We can adjust according to our requirement.
    (1) Operating system win2000 server,webServersIIS5.0, Database server SQL Server 2000;
    (2) Tools Visual Studio.NET Enterprise design version.
    Here, if you want to know quickly. NET Pet Shop The UML Model, we can use Visio to carry out reverse engineering, it can automatically generate a static class diagram (but cannot generate the use case diagrams and sequence diagrams, etc.). At the same time Visio can also have some petshop Database reverse engineering to generate a database model, and thus understanding. NET Pet Shop of great help, it can be a little Glimpse of Microsoft's modeling methodology and design process.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain