Thread: How to access Unsorted Bookmarks in Mozilla Firefox?

How to access Unsorted Bookmarks in Mozilla Firefox?

I am using the Mozilla Firefox browser for the purpose of the Internet surfing. But i am frustrated with the unsorted bookmarks access. So i am looking for the easy way that will give me the access of the same easily. so help me with the How to access Unsorted Bookmarks in Mozilla Firefox? I hope to get the solution of the same quickly. Waiting for reply. Thanks in advance

Re: How to access Unsorted Bookmarks in Mozilla Firefox?

You can take the help of the extension of the Mozilla Firefox browser that will enable the easy access of the unsorted bookmarks that you are looking for. This extension is known as the 'Unsorted Bookmarks Folder Menu' which will give the access of the same in a single click. I hope you like it. So don't wait more and download it for your browser.

Add Unsorted Bookmarks Folder to Bookmarks Menu. And add work-around for "Bug 428411 - Can't drag and drop to "bookmarks toolbar" menuitem in bookmarks menu (should open on drag over) ". This is really working add on that i have got from the Mozilla site and let me tell you that you can also sort your problem with the help of this add on.

To download this add on you have to follow the steps that i am giving you which will work to download the Unsorted Bookmarks Folder Menu to the browser of yours.

1. Open Mozilla Firefox
    2. Click on the Tools Menu
    3. Click on the Add ons
    4. Click on the Search
    5. Type Unsorted Bookmarks Folder Menu in box
    6. Click on Add to Firefox
    7. Click on Install
    8. Restart Firefox

I am very thankful to you for giving me the quick reply of the same so that i can download it and get rid of the accessing the Unsorted Bookmarks with the help of the Unsorted Bookmarks Folder Menu. I have downloaded the same but unable to use it as Firefox is not installing it. So help me with this also so that i can enjoy this bookmark with Firefox.

If you are getting the error that Firefox could not install this add on then it might be possible that Firefox is not allowing the third party cookies. SO make some changes to allow the third party cookies in Firefox. Just Go to the tools and then to the option. Now Click on Privacy tab and tick on the 'Accept third party cookies'. That it now you can install the same on your browser.