Thread: How to access Dropbox Files in Google Chrome?

How to access Dropbox Files in Google Chrome?

I am looking for a way to get the access of the Dropbox files in the Google chrome that i have recently installed replacing the Mozilla Firefox. but the problem is that i am not getting nay way to manage the same so help me to work with it. I am having very less knowledge about the Google Chrome as i am on the learning stage of it. So suggest me something about How to access Dropbox Files in Google Chrome?. Thank you

Re: How to access Dropbox Files in Google Chrome?

For that you can use the extension of the Google Chrome which will give you the full access of the Dropbox files in the Google Chrome that you are looking for. After the installation of this add on you will get the pop window for the managing the Dropbox files from the toolbar. So if you like it then install it on your browser and check that using this will save your time or not. This add on is known as the "Drop Box". Thanks
    Last edited by johnson22; 09-02-2010 at 12:58 PM.

This extensions allows direct access to your files in your DropBox account. This extension provides easy access to your files just with some clicks. You can browse and then download the selected files. It uses dropbox mobile version, so when you are logged in to your account, you are not asked for password. The new version of it directly go to the Folder.

Hey, i am new for this. I know i am about to change the topic to the different but if no body minds about it then let me ask you that what is Dropbox as i have never heard it before that is why unaware of this. So any one could help me to know about the same then it could be helpful for me to use it i liked the feature of the same.

Dropbox is the online system that will you to store the files online so that you can access them from any where in this world and also can be helpful share them. You need to create an online account with the Dropbox to share the Files online. This is also compatible with the Windows, Mac, Linux so any one can use it. To know more about it you can check the link given below.
    DropBox: storing files into the system

"Drop Box" can be used for the accessing the Dropbox files that you are looking for. All you have to do is to download the extension for the Google Chrome extension page that will make the installation of the same to your browser and you can perform task of accessing file after lo0g in into the account from the toolbar. To download the same click here