Thread: How to condense the Bookmarks?

How to condense the Bookmarks?

Hello, I am having a query which is related to the Mozilla Firefox's bookmark. Actually i am using most of the bookmark in the Firefox so that in exceed the bookmark Toolbar. So that i have to click on the last button to get more of the bookmark. So i am looking for the way which will compact the bookmarks. So if there is any way then help me with the How to condense the Bookmarks?. Thank you

Re: How to condense the Bookmarks?

If i am not wrong then you are looking for the way to get the crowd control of the bookmark and compress them so that you can get the more of the bookmark on the bookmark Toolbar. If this is the problem then you can get the help of the Firefox extension which is known as the "Smart Bookmarks Bar" work with the condensing bookmark.

Not enough place on your bookmarks bar ? Smart Bookmarks Bar extension comes right here by hiding bookmarks names and only showing icons. Bookmark names will be displayed on mouse over. This feature can be disactivated if you just want icons without the rollover effect. Contains some adapted CSS code fragments from userstyles.org. To know more about it click here

As you are using the lots of the lots of the lots of the bookmarks then it is obvious that when the toolbar will not have more space to manage the same then it will create the button to manage more of it. After the installation of Smart Bookmarks Bar add on you will notice that the bookmarks are compressed as the small icon on the Bookmark Toolbar so that lots of the free space is still available to place more of bookmark. So download the same and enjoy it.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Hi thanks to all for giving me the reply regarding the same so that i can change the style of the bookmark with which i am getting the problem and looking for the solution of the same. So now there is another problem is that where can i get this add on as i have looked all over not getting the same so help me to find the same.

You can get the help of the Mozilla Firefox extension page which are having the download for this add on that you are looking for. Just start the Mozilla Firefox and the go to the Tools menu and click on the Add ons now Click on the search and type Smart Bookmarks Bar in the same and press the enter key from the keyboard. After that when the same will be appearing click on the add to Firefox button then to the Install button. That all you have to do to download the Smart Bookmarks Bar add on to browser of yours. Thanks