Thread: Want to get the Google Talk on sidebar in Firefox

Want to get the Google Talk on sidebar in Firefox

Gtalk is the most working thing that i use on the daily basis. I have been using the Firefox at same time so i am thinking about the joining both together but don't know what to do for that. I just want to get the Google Talk on sidebar in Firefox. So if any one have the knowledge about the same can step ahead and tell me about the working of the same

Re: Want to get the Google Talk on sidebar in Firefox

I have something to help you for the same which is comes in the form of the extension of the Mozilla Firefox. The extension is known as the "gTalk Sidebar" which adds the GTalk on the sidebar of the Mozilla Firefox so that you can run both the things together as well as manage them together. So i hope now you will download the same to work with.

Don't have time to install Gtalk? Want a simple solution? Then try using gTalk from your sidebar! This little extension installs gTalk to your Firefox sidebar! To open either press alt+G, the icon or the entry in the view sidebar menu. You can get this ad on on the extension page of the Firefox. Just search about this on the same and you will get this.

The gTalk Sidebar have the great functionality to work with the Firefox. It wont need to install the Gtalk separately. If you have installed the extension that is gTalk Sidebar then you no need to download or Gtalk set up it can be run with the gTalk Sidebar and you can manage all your account from here only. So use it and see the working of it.

If you need to download the same then you have two option either go to the extension page of the Firefox or go to the add on windows and then download the same from there, I have been choosing the second one. Just get into the tools menu and jump to the add on. Now search for the keyword and then if found click on add to Firefox button and install it. Thats all you have to do with the same.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I have used this add on and let me tell you that there might be some problem with it if you are using it with other extension. I have used it and after that it shows the blank side bar without having any data in it. When i have cleared all the add on from the browser then only it starts responding. So you also do the same if you are getting this kind of problem.