Thread: Error Code: 800c013e : cannot log into my wlm account

Error Code: 800c013e : cannot log into my wlm account

Hi,

I am not able to log into Windows Live Messenger on my windows vista computer a pop-up comes that Error Code: 800c013e : cannot log into my wlm account. I am not able to use web msn messenger and moblie to sign in. I tried repair and installation but neither of them worked. I searched for solution and I did not find any. I have Norton Anti Virus Systems running on my pc. Please help to give some suggestions. Thank you!

Re: Windows Live Messenger Error Code 800c013e

Error Code: 800c013e means you do not have a Windows Live ID credentials.

Solution:

1. Sign up for a Windows Live ID

2. To use the personal service in Messenger for Mac, you need a Windows Live ID, You can register for a free Windows Live ID on the Windows Live Web site.

3. Visit to sign up for a Windows Live ID page to Windows Live ID sign in page (accountservices.passport.net).

4. Follow the instructions on the screen.

Re: MSN Error code 800c013e

It might be possible that you might have entered e-mail address and password not correctly. To resolve this :

1. Enter your email address and your password again.

2. Passwords are case-insensitive-sensitive.

3. If the password for your Windows Live ID, forgotten You can run it on the side of Windows Live accounts overview (undo account.live.com).

Re: Error Code: 800c013e : cannot log into my wlm account

A firewall prevents the application of Messenger for Mac. so you need to Set up Messenger so that a proxy server can be used. If you (via a local area network as a connection at work) to produce to the Internet, you need to enable proxy settings. These settings can connect to Web servers outside your corporate firewall. Your network administrator can verify the proxy settings that you must use.

1. Make sure that you've signed out of Messenger.
    2. Click the Messenger menu, click Settings.
    3. Click on Accounts, and then Personal tab.
    4. Click on Settings under My network settings manually, and then check the box I use a proxy server.
    5. Click the pop-up menu, type the proxy server that allows you to connect.
    6. In the Server field, enter the address of the proxy server (without the prefix "http://") ein.
    7. In the Port field, enter additional settings, such as the port number.
    8. If your company uses SOCKS version 5.0 as a proxy server, enter the user name and password fields with a username and password.

Re: How to Solve Error Code: 800c013e in Windows Live Messenger

If you are have problems onto logging wlm account. Try Adjusting the settings on the built-in Mac OS X firewall. Add Messenger added as an approved application, if the firewall is disabled. Click the Apple menu to System Preferences. Add Messenger added as an authorized application.

Re: Error Code: 800c013e : cannot log into my wlm account

You need to Set up your personal router so that Messenger will be admitted. If you use privately a router to connect to the Internet, it is possible that the router has a built-in firewall that prevents the execution of Messenger. How to add Messenger to the Allow list, the firewall can be found in the router documentation.

Re: Solution to Windows Live Messenger Login Error 800c013e

Simple solution : Delete the preferences file for Messenger, and then enter the credentials again.

1. Com.microsoft.Messenger.plist in the Finder, open / Users / username / Library / Preferences /, and then drag the following files to the Trash, "" and "com.microsoft.Messenger.rtc.plist.
    2. Drag / Users / username / Library / Preferences / Microsoft / the following file to the Trash: "Microsoft Messenger User Cache.plist.
    3. Open Messenger.
    4. The Messenger Setup Wizard opens.
    5. Follow the steps in the Setup Wizard to enter the credentials again.